IH programme are spread in different parts of India, serving people who are economically poor and our help is extended irrespective of caste, color, race and religion.
Following programmes are implemented:
- Residential care homes for primary, secondary education :- Provides food, shelter, clothing, recreation and health care and ensure proper growth and development.
- Hostels for University education and Educational assistance for professional and job oriented courses.
- Day care centers for Pre-School children.
- Vocational Training centers for women.
- Child development centre in villages.
- Relief and assistance during natural disasters.